A NEW Disney photo each day
Purchase Disney Photo a Day for the iPhone or iPad and receive a NEW photo from Walt Disney World or Disneyland each and every day on your device. You can then save the photo as your wallpaper, share it with friends or add it to your favorites.
The app has been receiving extremely positive reviews on iTunes and is updated with new features whenever possible.
About the Disney Photo a Day app
Disney Photo a Day is a brand new iPhone & iPad app available now in the iTunes App Store. Created by Cory Disbrow and Adam Hansen of the Disney Photography Blog along with Keith Kolmos of K Squared Digital.
Each day a brand new photo taken at Walt Disney World Resort or Disneyland Resort will be downloaded to your iPhone or iPad. All photos are of the same high quality you would find on Disney Photography Blog. Along with the daily photos, you will also receive a fun fact about the photo or a photography tip that can help you next time you are at the parks.
Disney Photo a Day requires a 3G or WiFi Internet connection to download the daily photos. All photos included in the app were taken by either Cory Disbrow, Adam Hansen or Keith Kolmos unless otherwise noted.
Features included in Disney Photo a Day
Not only will you be able to view a brand new Disney photo every day on your iPhone or iPad, but we have also included a number of exciting features:
- You can set any of the daily photos as your iPhone / iPad wallpaper
- Share a Disney photo with your friends via email, Facebook, or Twitter
- View Today’s Photo (and the daily photo from the previous 30 days)
- View your Favorite Photos that you have personally selected
- Take a chance and view a Random Photo from our collection
- Each image will be accompanied by a fun fact about the image subject or a note on how the particular image was captured so you can try to duplicate the image yourself next time you are in the parks
If you have any questions at all or need assistance, please contact us through Disney Photography Blog. We will be happy to assist you any way we can.
If you are having problems downloading or installing the app from iTunes, please contact Apple directly. We are not able to offer iTunes, iPhone or iPad support.